Call us : +88 02 9136694 Ext: 110, 01811458877 email@example.com
The objectives of the project are
⇒ to support meritorious and poor students under its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
⇒ to bring meritorious and poor students in the main stream of technology and nursing them .
⇒ to develop highly skilled professionals in the country through mentoring and guidance.
** Special attention would be given to the students from rural and backward classes.
The newly admitted students in DIU Bachelor programs.
Daffodil International University (DIU) will Offer 25 scholarships under Talent Hunt Scholarship program. The scholarships will be of 3 (three) categories as follows:
1st Category: They will be given 100% tuition fee waiver along with an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 5,000/- per month to support their other university fees and boarding and lodging.
2nd Category: They will be provided 100% tuition fee waiver along with an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 3,000/- per month to support their other university fees and boarding and lodging.
3rd Category: They will be provided 100% tuition fee waiver and an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 2,000/- per month to support related educational expenses.
The suitable candidate must be an individual of highly innovative in nature and have strong analytical ability
1. Applicants must have GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 individually in both SSC and HSC
2. Passing year must be SSC in 2016 and HSC in 2018
3. Fluent in English and have a good communication and presentation skill.
4. Computer literate and proficient in IT.
5. Amiable, smart, intelligent, innovative in thinking and hard working.
6. Able to work in group or individually.
7. The credit transferred students are not eligible in this scholarship program.
A written test will be conducted among the applicants. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. The interview will be conducted by the Selection Committee. A committee will conduct examination including preparing questions, examine answer script and preparing result. The result will be published through online.
Marks distribution will be as follows :
Written Examination: 80 (General Knowledge 20, English 20 Faculty wise subjects 20, IT & Aptitude 20)
Viva : 20
Total : 100
Written test will be conducted as stated below :
1. General knowledge and English will be common for applicant from any background.
2. Science and Mathematics for the candidates of FSIT and FE
3. Accounting and Economics for the candidates of FBE
4. English and Logic for the candidates of FHSS
5. Science and Biology for the candidates of FAHS
|1.||The Scholarship winner will have to
a) Pay all fees such as Admission fee, Semester fee, Library fee, Lab fee, Extra Curricular activities fee, Project/ Dissertation/Internship fee etc (all fees except tuition fees).
The guardian will have to give a commitment on behalf of the winner in judiciary stamps of Tk. 150 / that the student will abide by the terms & conditions of scholarship and the rules and regulations of the university.
The Scholarship winner shall not apply for others scholarship. In case of availing others scholarship, he/she will have to surrender the Daffodil Scholarship.
The scholarship will be granted for four years duration which should be renewed at the end of every year subjects to satisfactory result/academic performance behavioral pattern/attitude duly certified/recommended by the Department Head. Improvement and/or Retake will not be allowed to continue the scholarship.
The credit transferred students are not eligible in this scholarship program.
Department and Campus options to be chosen. Once opted it is final. None will be allowed to change the options later in any circumstances.
In case of any misdeed which hampers the image of the university or against the rules, scholarship will be cancelled immediately
The students obtaining scholarships must be admitted within the stipulated time frame of the semester.
A teacher will be assigned as supervisor of with each winner all through the 12 semesters to monitor the student's academic and other performances.
At the end of the semester, supervisor of winner will give a report on the performance of the student; based on that the scholarship will be disbursed and Registration for next semester will be completed.
Eligible candidates will apply online by paying BDT. 305 (Taka three hundred and four) only using Bkash payment option. [commission included]
Please use following steps to pay
1. Select "Payment" option.
2. Enter Our bKash Number: 01847027541
2. Pay BDT. 305
3. Enter Reference Number : 1
4. Enter Counter Number : 1
6. Done! You will get a confirmation SMS with bKash Transaction Code.
7. Now click on bellow "Please Apply Now" button.
8. After login you will get an apply form, must fill up all required information with bKash Transaction Code.